The Manufacturing SIG Enhancements Vote
||Cut-off date for submitting your Enhancements to Oracle for consideration in the 2013 Enhancements Vote
SIG Chairs will email the List of all Enhancements to the membership.
The rules are as follows:
- 1. Each company gets 10 votes total– you may vote all 10 for one enhancement or you may put one vote on 10 different enhancements – or any other combination… you will need to work out how you vote within your company…be sure to read rule #3
- Partners may vote as well as Users
- Only one ballot per Company – so be sure to work together within your company on those modules outside your area. Where good communication breaks down within companies, the first ballot received will be the one that is counted…
||Deadline for returning your ballot! All ballots should be sent to both and to just to be safe.
||Oracle will review the Top 10 enhancement requests across Manufacturing product modules (also including the VCE-Inventory product) and inform the SIG at OpenWorld in one of the following ways:
- Low hanging fruit – is already included or will be included in the next release.
- Future attractions – is a candidate for a future release.
- Non-starter – involves a focus, or direction that Oracle has considered and rejected as not the way they wish to go…
SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday, 10 June 2014, 8:45am—4:30pmRegister now for the upcoming Oracle UK Manufacturing Strategy Day!
Email or call +44 (0) 1606 871332 to secure your spot today.
The Process Manufacturing SIG will hold a face to face meeting at Collaborate 13 in Denver, CO - April 7-11, 2013 - details of this event will be provided when known.
OPM SIG Call Topics 2013
||Top 10 Things
||R12 Oracle Core Tools to upload data – what we may not know...
||OPM Costing/SLA – basics - Configuring from Scratch
||Outside Processing Update
||Quality in Oracle & OPM & PLM – how do they work together?
||Landed Cost Management Update (OTM)
||OPM Integrations to PLM
||MSCA & Mobility Apps
||Labor tracking and reporting in OPM
BI – BI in MES -